12 Month Contract, Fully Home Based, Extreme likelihood of extension
Your new company
I am working with a Pharmaceutical company who are searching for a Consultant Statistician to join their Oncology department. The business are expanding across all areas and have made an emphasis on their Biometrics function.
Your new role
- Analyse internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria
- Support for delivering studies, both internally and externally, all the way from the clinical study protocol to study reports and publications
- Lead statistical contributions to regulatory submissions and approvals.
- Contribute to payer and reimbursement assessments.
- Find opportunities for the application of modelling and simulation to improve study design
- Identify and apply statistical methodology to improve the process and delivery activities
- Perform ad hoc and exploratory data analyses
- Quantify the benefit, risk, value and uncertainty of the emerging product profile
- Holding CROs accountable for the high-quality standards of their deliverables
- Represent AZ and Statistics to Health Authorities and Reimbursement/Payer Organizations for specific projects/indications
- Promote, investigate, develop and implement novel statistical approaches, for relevant statistical issues.
What you'll need to succeed
- MSc or PhD in Statistics or Mathematics
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience working as a statistician, preferably in pharma/healthcare or other relevant area
- Diligence - attention to detail and able to handle concurrent projects and activities
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills and ability to influence partners
- Experience of drug development, study design and data analysis and interpretation
- Knowledge of regulatory submission requirement
What you'll get in return
- Initial 12-month contract that has an extreme likelihood of extension under the expansion plans
- Fully Home-Based positioning
- Hourly rate much higher than market average
- Opportunity to work on several high profile studies
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'