My client is looking for a Solicitor with 10+ years experience and a following to join their practice as a Consultant Solicitor in central London.
Running a firm of solicitors or operating as a sole practitioner can be very time consuming, costly and stressful. My client is looking for solicitors who require flexibility in their work, administrative support and holiday cover to join their dynamic, friendly and professional team in central London on a flexible fee share and earning basis.
The solicitor must have their own client base, very good experience in their field of expertise and a clean claims record/history.
Minimum 10 years pqe. Minimum fee income and fee share arrangements are to be discussed on an individual basis.
My client provides:
- Central London, West End offices with excellent transport links
- Administration support
- A High Level of Professional Indemnity Insurance Cover
- Solicitor support with urgent/complicated matters
- Meeting Rooms
- IT Support including Time Recording and Case Management Software
- Accounting Support and Fee Collection Service
- A Range of Courses and CPD Training in London
- Access to online legal precedents, library and research resources including PLC and Westlaw
- Various benefits through our membership of LawNet and Eurojuris International
- Holiday Cover
- Business Development and Networking Assistance
- International Reach and Associations
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'