Consultant Social Worker - Crisis Response Team - Somerset - Up to £41p/h
My Client in Somerset is looking to recruit three locum social workers for up to 6 months with specialist and evidenced high levels of experience. The roles are covering the South of Somerset based from the Yeovil office. This role will require working 5 days a week and being able to carry complex case load as well as supporting the teams in place in Somerset already. This is a great opportunity for a contract helping a variety of teams so experience in CP, Assessment is essential.
Benefits of the role….
- Autonomy in role
- Very competitive pay rate
- Laptop and smart phone provided
- Stable Management Team
- Varied caseload
- Good level of client interaction
You will have experience of….
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- social work
- children and families
- social worker
- referral and assessment
- child protection team