Consultant/ Senior Consultant
£22,000- £30,000 + Commission (OTE £70,000- £90,000)
Murray McIntosh was launched in 2015, out of the belief that Recruitment should be about individual empowerment, not just making placements.
We specialise within three key sectors: Engineering; Finance and Accountancy and Policy and Public Affairs. This enables our teams to specialise their knowledge and develop a true expertise within their sector.
Our quick success hasn't harmed our ambition: as we move forwards, our investments into our systems, industries, offices and people are continuously increasing.
Our modern town centre office is a hub of activity, with events scheduled throughout the year for all staff - including extra incentives for top performers. These can range from the bi-monthly lunch club to luxury spa days, with all-star bowling and crazy golf a regular weekly occurrence.
Those who hit their targets at the end of each quarter can look forward to international 3-day trips abroad, from Budapest to Saville and as far as Las Vegas.
You will have a clear career structure, with targets set out to enable you to hit your promotion goals with no ceiling to moving up. We don't believe in complicated commission structures, so on top of a competitive basic salary we have an unrivalled commission structure with huge earning potential.
- Generating and winning business development opportunities
- Winning, developing and supporting key accounts
- Developing both client and candidate networks and promoting the services of Murray McIntosh
- Attending regular client meetings
- Develop into a recognised expert in your chosen field and industry
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships at multiple levels up to board
- One to Five years recruitment experience
- Career focussed and ambitious
- Will possess traits such as; competitive, self-motivated, resilience, positive, innovative, commercial acumen, collaborative.
These roles offer dedicated, career minded professionals the opportunity to play an integral role in the future growth and success of Murray McIntosh &Associates and be rewarded as such. We offer a competitive salary, strong commission structure and benefits.
While you read this, our history is still being written: now you can be a part of it!