My Client is a market leading boutique that is growing in size due to increased work flow and a very healthy pipeline ahead within the Economic and Financial Consulting team.
My client is a dynamic growth business that is not just growing across all service lines but specifically in its Economic and Financial Consulting space due to it being the market leader in its area.
With an international presence and the Economic and Financial consulting team is looking to add to its well established and seasoned team with newly qualified Accountants to become Consultants/Senior Consultants who want to grow in this area and develop strong valuations and modelling skills. The London team has openings which offer a well-trodden but not over populated path on the career ladder.
As a Consultant/Senior Consultant you would:
- Work on projects in a range of sectors to deliver the highest quality of work and service to clients
- Use valuations and analytical skills to deliver reports on corporate dispute work including damages cases
- Undertake analysis of legal and regulatory proceedings, antitrust matters, Strategic decisions and public policy debates
- Work in both larger and smaller teams to ensure delivery of work for a global client base
- Oversee work of more junior people in the team and ensure
- Support Senior members of staff in project delivery and travel when necessary to meet clients
The candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Proactive, self-starter who is reliable and a high Achiever
- ACA or equivalent qualified
- Strong project management skills and ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Strong numeracy skills and IT literate
The firm not only offer a competitive package with a strong base salary, bonus and pension scheme as well as other additional benefits but also the opportunity to work in the market leading team in the UK.