Position: Consultant Psychiatrist/RC
Specialism: Learning Disabilities
Location: North West
Hours: Full time
Salary: Circa £140k
Gilbert Meher are representing one of the leading providers of Mental Health Care in the country. Known for delivering outstanding rated Hospitals by CQC, this company continues to have ambitious growth.
This position has been created due to expansion and is ideal for a Consultant Psychiatrist looking to move into a management role within a brand new service.
Should you have experience within forensic Learning Disability facilities and be on the specialist registrar in this area then please apply for more details.
- Work alongside the Hospital Director to set up a brand new service catering for people with forensic Learning Disability needs
- Work effectively and co-operatively with the multidisciplinary team to deliver a specialist service
- Take responsibility for the care of each service user assigned, providing expert assessments and specialist care advise to the MDTs
- Provide a leadership and mentor approach to assist specialist staff to ensure a person-centred environment
- Uphold and maintain the clinical standards of the Hospital whilst contributing expert and innovative advice on enhancing the clinical approach of the Hospital
- Be the Responsible Clinician for the service .
- The ideal professional will need to hold Specialist Registration with the General Medical Council (GMC)
- CCT in Learning Disability Psychiatry
- Experience of working within a secure forensic environment
- Leadership Experience (desirable)
If you fit the above criteria and would like the opportunity to join this outstanding organisation please send a copy of your CV Graeme Dobson for further information.
- Forensic Services
- Learning Disabilities