Taking clinical responsibility for patients, including multidisciplinary ward rounds, risk reviews, strategic reviews and the development of a therapeutic milieu.
- Fulfilling the role of Responsible Clinician to patients detained under the Mental Health Act (1983).
- Supervising the process of referral and admission including contributing to pre-admission assessments of young people with other team members.
- Offering a psychiatric perspective to the multidisciplinary team in relation to the assessment, formulation and treatment of young people.
- Contributing to management meetings and clinical governance meetings for the services provided at the hospital, and contributing to the development of service strategy.
- Contributing to in-house training programmes within the services and offering supervision to other members of the multi-disciplinary team, particularly junior medical staff.
- Maintaining CPD and re-validation requirements, as determined by the Royal College of Psychiatrists or other relevant statutory bodies.
- Contributing to the development and evaluation of services in collaboration with the site Medical Director, Service Line Clinical Director and Clinical Service Manager.
- Ensures the services and support provide offers good value for money and supports the overall aim of the site.
- You will hold an MRCPsych (or equivalent qualification) and a Higher Specialist Training, CCST / CCT (or equivalent) in CAMHS Psychiatry and will have experience of working in inpatient settings with people with significant mental health difficulties. Ideally, you will have some PICU or inpatient experience, and will be able deal effectively and constructively with conflict in challenging situations.
- You will be able to work autonomously to agreed short and medium term objectives where professional advice will be immediately obvious. You will be able to understand the impact their actions will have on the care of the patient and the workings of the multidisciplinary team.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'