Our client is a leading specialist in providing survey services across a multitude of technical industries including civil engineering, onshore, offshore and subsea construction, and telecommunications. They have a strong global presence and offer world-class technology solutions with an unrivalled service. The business has won several key contracts as part of their aggressive growth strategy, resulting in fantastic opportunities for 3 Consultant, Principal or Senior Geotechnical Engineers to join them on a permanent basis.
The Consultant/Principal/Senior Geotechnical Engineer will lead the preparation and delivery of geotechnical studies, designs and reports. You will work closely with clients to consult and prepare geotechnical study reports, whilst managing project expectations with regards to timelines and costs. You will also be heavily involved in the commercial management aspect of each awarded project.
- Dependent on your level of expertise, at least 5 years’ experience of working in a similar geotechnical environment in a senior role (12+ years for Principal level)
- Excellent knowledge of geological processes and ground investigation
- Degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
- Confident communicator at all levels
- Excellent IT skills and competent with various Microsoft packages and geotechnical software
If the above sounds like you then please apply with an up to date CV which should promote your suitability for the role. The successful candidates will receive an excellent salary and company benefits package.
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Ground Investigation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'