Consultant - Occupational Health Physician
Part Time - Tuesday - Thursday
Salary - £76,761 - £103,490 Depending on Experience
Location - Northampton - Public Sector
We are looking for an experienced Occupational Health Physician to join a well established Occupational Health team, delivering clinical services for over 4500 staff in a public sector, single site position.
As Occupational Health Physician you will be working closely with the Occupational Health Manager to ensure the professional delivery of Occupational Health services to both internal and external clients.
Typical duties will include;
- Provide Occupational Health Advise and guidance to management staff on site, assisting with any problems that may arise.
- Working closely with Managers, HR and other departments advising suitable rehabilitation programmes ensuring compliance with the Equality act 2010.
- Actively be involved in the development of clinical guidelines and frameworks regarding Occupational Health service and delivery.
This is a single site role, working 2 full days on Tuesday and Wednesday and a half day on Thursday.
- Qualified doctor with Medical Degree GMC
- On the specialist register for Occupational Medicine
- Previous experience within Occupational Health
- Managerial experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job