Job Title Consultant - Market Risk / Model Risk Management
Service Line Consulting
Reporting To Market Risk and Model Risk Management Senior Manager
Open date for applications 07/06/2018
Closing date for applications 30/07/2018
Salary £39,000pa to £49,000pa
You have experience in Market Risk and/or Model Risk Management. Within the Market Risk and Model Risk Management team of the FS Consulting department, you will develop our services offer for banks and carry out a variety of assignments.
Within the Market Risk and Model Risk Management team you will be involved in projects and development actions:
- Work on projects related to Market Risk activities and Model Risk Management. These can be regulatory, risk or even accounting project (depending on the consultant’s competences) for our banking clients.
- Support Internal and External Audit assignments requiring a Market risk/Model risk specialist.
- Carry out R&D work on topics related to Market Risk and Model Risks Management together with other Mazars offices specialists. This can include:
o Regulatory watch
o Answer to Consultation Paper
o Writing and publishing articles
o Specific researches
- Work on management tasks (team planner, budget monitoring, recruitment)
- Contribute actively to the business development of the practice:
o Contribute to the definition of the development strategy
o Work with senior managers / directors and the partner team to develop our product offerings
o Prepare client proposals
- Assist in the development of training, engagement procedures and methodologies.
- Mentor, coach and develop more junior staff.
- Experience in Market risk and/or Model Risk Management
- Entrepreneurship spirit
- Motivated by business development activities
- Ability to work in a team
- FRM would be a plus
Please CLICK HERE to download our benefits booklet
Please CLICK HERE to download the job description.
Mazars is all about people - we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. As an international firm with strong European roots, we are a melting pot of different cultures and disciplines. Diversity is one of our main strengths.
We are an international, integrated, transparent and independent organisation specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal, and advisory services. The Group has a presence in 77 countries and draws on the expertise of 17,000 professionals.
We all work within a culture of high support and high challenge at Mazars. We are not afraid to take on new and greater responsibilities. But we do this through encouragement - not pressure and competition.
Mazars LLP is an equal opportunities employer and all applications received by the firm will be considered by the firm on the basis of their merit alone and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals regardless of background. All offers of employment will be conditional on the candidate having/securing the right to work in the UK and providing the firm with evidence of that right (as required by the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006) prior to employment commencing.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'