Global Growth Markets (www.ggmkts.com) is a strategic research and advisory firm helping clients grow profitably in international markets. We work across a range of sectors including consumer, finance, healthcare, industrial and technology, for the likes of Amazon, Coca-Cola, Elsevier, Hitachi and Siemens.
We are looking for a highly motivated and productive professional to join us as a Consultant specialising in custom research and advisory services for clients, in international markets, based in our Bristol office. Flexible hours are possible.
You will be:
- Responsible for delivery of customised services for clients such as market intelligence reports, country market databases and strategic advisory presentations
- Managing the design and execution of in-country primary research, secondary research, market statistics, data modelling, market analysis, data visualisation and reporting
- Interacting with in-country consultants, sub-contractors and clients during the data collection, validation, analysis and report production process
- Working with colleagues and external partners to create accurate market data, reliable insights, pragmatic strategic advisory and impactful deliverables
- Communicating in a professional and timely manner and providing intelligent insights in response to client requests
- Supporting marketing initiatives by contributing to content for blog posts, articles, press releases and conference presentations
The ideal candidate should have:
- Positive attitude with an adaptable, hard-working, collaborative, can-do approach
- Interest in joining a lean, focused and quality-driven firm with a lot of future potential, and growing with the business
- International mindset and desire to learn about the world's growth markets, especially in Asia, Latam and the Middle East
- At least four years relevant working experience, preferably in market intelligence, business analysis or a related research or consulting role
- Strong analytical skills encompassing numerical data, market modelling, cogent written analysis and visualisation of information
- Degree in Business, Statistics, Marketing, Information or another relevant discipline
- A second language, ideally Mandarin or Arabic
We offer a competitive salary and up to three months' performance bonus, sales commission, and benefits including mobile and home Internet allowance - all in a great location in Bristol's CBD, right next to St Nicholas Market.
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Market Intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job