Consultant - Financial Protection
Our client a leading Northampton based broker providing a spectrum of insurance and financial products is now seeking a multi-talented individual to help advise their large portfolio of clients on Financial Protection, i.e. Life, Illness, Income Protection & some Health Insurance.
* Servicing their portfolio of financial services clients
* Advising new clients for Life Insurance (Personal & Business products), Critical Illness, Income Protection and Health Insurance
* Subsequently converting the enquiries into new business
* Ensuring existing clients' policies are periodically reviewed
* Handling calls from existing clients seeking advice
* Building rapport with clients and ensuring they are serviced to an exceptional level
* Providing periodic care calls
* Building relationships with insurers
* Recognise and develop cross sales opportunities
Your skills and abilities should include:
* High intelligence in terms of communication & personal skills
* Handling confidential information with complete discretion
* An ability to work under pressure to meet targets
* Organisational talent and a good degree of administrative skills
* A competent ability with written language and maths, plus working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* You will be hard working, motivated and will generally command a positive outlook to life and your career
Experience advising Life Insurance & Protection products is preferable, alternatively similar industry experience is essential. Candidates with Sales or Customer Service background would also be advantageous.
Employment benefits include:
* Hours of work - Monday to Friday 9am- 5:30pm
* 28 days' equivalent holiday entitlement including all Bank Holidays, increasing with longevity of service
* Healthcare Insurance plan after 2 years of service
* Support to obtain and enhance CII qualifications
* Workplace pension
Salary is negotiable dependent on experience, generous basic (£20,000 - £30,000) + uncapped commission bonus.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"