Job Title: Consultant Endoscopist
*Annual Bonus + length of service bonuses + continuous training and career development*
Key Details: I am recruiting for a Consultant who specialises in Endoscopy. You will join a dynamic and expanding team within a Private Hospital located in North London. You will be required to commute between two site the other being located in Kent.
The Key details are -
Location: North London - within easy access via Train, Bus and car with car park
Salary: £90,000- £110,000 per annum / £43.26 - £52.88 per hour based on 40 hours per week. (Negotiable DOE)
Bonus: Annual bonus provided.
Hours: Full Time - 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
Employee Benefits: In return for providing your skills, experience and passion in delivering outstanding patient care, you will be rewarded and provided opportunities for progression and continuous training. Benefits are also included which are;
- A salary that gives the NHS a run for their money
- Annual colleague bonus
- Relocation package
- A generous pension scheme
- 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) to enjoy some well deserved R&R
- Private medical and dental
- Childcare vouchers
- Free onsite gym
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- A free lunch (turns out there is such a thing!)
- A catalogue of unique training courses, from IT skills to leadership training with a twist
- The opportunity to make a real difference, without the red tape.
Further Details about the role: I am looking to recruit a Consultant Gastroenterologist to join a dedicated and professional Multi-discipline medical team at their private hospital located in North London. You will be required to commute between two site the other being located in Kent. You will be a highly valued member of our team bringing your expertise and skills in Gastroenterology and Endoscopic procedures. As a Consultant you will have access to great facilities in a well-structured and relaxed environment. The specialties we offer are Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Endoscopy, Urology, ENT & Gynaecology. Reporting to the Hospital Medical Director the Consultant Gastroenterologist will be required to perform a range of Endoscopic procedures including Colonoscopies, Gastroscopies, Polypectomies and Haemostasis. You will be treating Private & NHS patients referred to the treatment centre, working in accordance with hospital protocols and working practices.
Person Specification: I am looking for the successful applicant for this Consultant Opportunity to possess a UK registerable Medical Degree MBChB or evidence of equivalent qualification Past record of academic achievement Full and Specialist GMC Registration in relevant speciality. You must be able to demonstrate skills in the following areas:
- Diagnostic Oesophagi-Gastro-Duodenoscopy
- Diagnostic Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic Colonoscopy
- Expertise in therapeutic Colonoscopy in particular resection of colonic polyps Safe sedation practice
- Ability to undertake clinical audit of work and apply findings to clinical work.
- Clinical training and experience equivalent to that required for gaining UK CCST.
- Ability to offer expert clinical opinion on a range of problems in elective gastroenterology drawing on substantial experience in the speciality.
- Ability to take full and independent responsibility for clinical care of patients.
- Ability to manage and lead a multi-professional team
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Jenna O'Rourke on or send a copy of your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job