Consultant - Digital Transformation
Location: UK Mobile
Salary: £35,000 plus 5% flexible benefits package
Sopra Steria is recruiting for Consultants to join our growing consultancy team in the Aerospace, Defence and Security sector. We are a successful, growing team with the freedom to set our own direction and a determination to build sustainable business by putting our clients’ success first.
The Consultants will be responsible for supporting our Senior Consultants on digital consulting projects and assignments within the Defence, Aerospace and Policing sectors. You will also be responsible for taking ownership of specific activities and outcomes as part of a consulting team whilst on smaller consulting projects.
As we have clients in various UK locations, you must be flexible on travel.
- Delivers assignments in line with agreed scope and time and to the required financial and quality measures.
- Builds consulting assets during a project and completes an end of project case study in order to share learning and experience.
- Ensures effective client and senior management engagement during an assignment and identifies any issues and potential solutions that arise, escalating these as appropriate.
- Contributes to the definition of scope, activities and deliverables for a project, working with the assignment leader.
- Proactively looks to secure an extension of their own assignment and the overall project with the client.
- Develops a working knowledge and expertise of consulting models and methods through networking and research, and utilises this knowledge to support ongoing personal development and contribute to the success of the team.
- Develops a personal network of contacts within the team/project, peer group and the wider Sopra Steria organisation together with the client team and relevant sectors.
- Acts as an emissary of Sopra Steria Consulting both internally and externally.
- Experience of working in a consulting business in one or more of Defence, Aerospace or Policing sectors.
- Experience of supporting delivering digital specific work streams and projects.
- Understanding of the products, processes, systems and players in the aerospace, defence and security industries.
- Good data gathering and analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal, stake holder engagement and presentation skills
- Degree level education or equivalent, typically in (includes appropriate apprenticeships).
Existing SC clearance is desirable and candidates will be required to go through security clearance.
Sopra Steria, European leader in digital transformation, provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development and Business Process Services. Sopra Steria is trusted by leading private and public organisations to deliver successful transformation programmes that address their most complex and critical business challenges.
Sopra Steria is committed to establishing and maintaining a working environment which is free from discrimination and which values all employees as individuals. All employees and prospective employees are selected, recruited, trained and promoted solely on the basis of their skills and behaviour.
- Digital Transformation