15ten15 are currently recruiting on behalf of a management and training consultancy business for multiple roles across the region.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
*** Start date will be Feb 2021 - contact/interviews will be made January 2021 ***
Our Client is looking for an experienced and motivated Consultant Coach focusing on the Improvement Technician Standard at level 3 and Improvement Practitioner at level 4.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Planning, developing and delivering standards-based training programmes and workshops
- Involvement in programme scoping and engagement with the client management team and managing the ongoing day to day relationship.
- Reviewing and assessing learners evidence using our BUD e-portfolio system
- Delivering and supporting Functional Skills development using BKSB online support in Maths and English at the required levels.
- Providing constructive feedback and offering advice and support to meet and exceed the required standards
- Support the learning process through use of learning resources and facilitating workplace off-the-job training as required
- Plan assessment processes with learners and complete all relevant documentation
- Engage and coach the learner’s line managers to provide adequate support and guidance needed by the learner.
- Provide learners with all the relevant policies and regulations to clarify what is expected of them and to ensure their safety
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
This role will include travel either within a region of the UK or to a specific client, a driving license and access to a car is required.
- Experience in an operational management role
- Logistics experience advantageous
- Food manufacturing experience advantageous
- Experience in the deployment of CI and lean tools
- Lean/Six Sigma process improvement training/implementation
- To ensure compliance with Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and all other relevant policies, procedures and legislation
- Being well organised with a methodical approach to working autonomously, able to prioritise and work under pressure with good time management
- Being able to work alone and as part of a team
- Data collection and create accurate reports
- Being able to explain the values / benefits of training and Apprenticeships to learners and employers
- Understand commercial issues faced by clients
Education Level Requirements:
- Qualification as a trainer - PTLLS or other recognised teaching/training qualification at Level 3 or above preferable
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English or equivalent
- Minimum Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Workplace (CAVA/TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- Level 3 qualification in occupational area as a minimum - or equivalent
Lean Green or Back belts will be extremely advantage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'