Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist
Clinical Neuropsychologist - Part time
All Hallows is a 26-bedded unit for men and women situated in the historic village of Ditchingham on the Suffolk/Norfolk border and sits in an acre of beautiful gardens. The centre supports individuals with complex healthcare needs associated with a neurological condition, including acquired brain injury (stroke, trauma, tumour, encephalitis, aneurysm, haemorrhage) or a progressive neurological condition, for example Huntington’s Disease or Parkinson’s Disease. Treatment is offered in a comfortable setting with access to modern equipment and facilities including physiotherapy gym, occupational therapy training kitchen and wheelchair accessible sensory garden.
The ideal candidate would have undertaken post-doctoral training in clinical neuropsychology and be entered on the BPS Special Register of Clinical Neuropsychologists.
You will offer:
· Clinical Leadership to overseeing specialised treatment programmes
· Delivering Specialist Psychological therapies into the service
· Overseeing routinely collated service level clinical outcome measures reflecting the quality of the therapeutic programme
· Contributing to the supervision and specialist training of members of the disciplinary team
· Establishing and maintaining a research culture within the service
Professional Competencies & Experience
· Track record of effectively delivering specialist psychological input to relevant specialist services
· Acknowledged as having expertise in, and an advocate of, relevant service models
· Advanced skills to assess, formulate, intervene and evaluate complex cases, requiring the ability to manage multifaceted information, working in conjunction with service users and the team, and drawing from a range of applicable therapeutic, evidence-based psychological therapies
· Track record in identifying, measuring and reducing risk behaviours
Personal Skills & Qualities
A professional with excellent communication and influencing skills able to positively engage with people with complex needs and a range of internal/external stakeholders
Successful candidates will have:
· BPS accredited and HCPC approved Doctorate in Clinical Psychology or equivalent
· Registered as a Clinical Psychologist with the HCPC
· Chartered Member of the BPS
CareTech Community Services Ltd is a provider of specialist social care services supporting 5000 adults with a wide range of needs in more than 300 services across the UK. Committed to the highest standards of care and governance, we provide innovative care pathways for people to live in community settings with learning disabilities, severe physical disabilities, autistic spectrum disorder, challenging behaviour, mental health, forensic needs and acquired brain injury within a range of settings including, supported living services, shared housing, residential services and outreach. We encourage people to take control of their lives - this could be finding employment, having an active social life, learning new skills or building self-confidence.
Caretech offer - Stakeholder Pension Scheme, employee assistance helpline, flexible additional holiday and Share Save
Due to the nature of the position, successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS disclosure prior to commencement of employment. The disclosure expense will be met by Caretech.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact every applicant. We will be in touch 7-10 days after receipt of your CV if progressing your application to the next stage.
CareTech Community Services are proud to advise that they are a Disability Confident Leader.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.
You may be aware of new regulations, which require that anyone entering a CQC-regulated care home in England to be fully vaccinated subject to certain exemptions.
The Health & Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 were made on 22nd July and come into force on 11th November 2021.
- Acquired Brain Injury
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'