A very longstanding and successful strategy consultancy in Central London has multiple requirements for Consultant Analysts at mid and senior/VP level. The firm has built a very strong reputation in the areas of insight, analytics and strategy over a number of decades and work predominantly with top-tier banks and financial institutions. This is a business that employees bright, intellectually curious individuals that enjoy considerable amounts of autonomy and freedom in their approach to managing complex data and customer problems.
In this role the Consultant Analyst will have the following responsibilities and objectives:
- Defining, sourcing and applying appropriate research and data collection methods for customer projects. Typically, this could be from a range of sources including social media listening, surveys, CRM data or from 3rd party resources.
- Using a wide variety of techniques, tools and methodologies to analyze data/research and to form insight, market models and recommendations.
- Making use of some or all of the following analytical tools and techniques: clustering, machine learning models (e.g. random forest, SVM), optimisation, discrete choice modelling (e.g. CBC, MBC, perceptual, max-diff), monadic testing, and regression (e.g. linear, logit, Shapley, ordinal)
- Using some, or all of the following: Microsoft Excel (VBA), Q, SPSS, R, Python, SQL (including SSAS and SSIS) and Sawtooth
- Output of reports, dashboards and other visualization
- Candidates applying to the more senior level of this Consultant Analyst requirement will also be required to undertake considerable customer interaction and to mentor and lead less experienced members of the team.
To be suitable for the Consultant Analyst requirements, you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar Analyst, Consultant Analyst or Research Analyst role
- High level MS Excel experience including macros, v-lookups, pivot tables
- Proficiency in a related programming language such as VBA, Python, R or SQL
- Highly analytical or intellectually curious mindset and an interest in statistics, quantitative analysis and modelling.
- Understanding of economic principles, market forces and current affairs
- A degree in a relevant subject, ideally a 2:1
- Outstanding communication, stakeholder engagement and presentation skills
- Ideally, fluency in a second language.
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK upon request
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job