Consultancy Business Manager - Home Based - (Negotiable, DOE) - 10% Employer pension contribution - Company Car - BUPA Healthcare - 10% Annual Bonus - Excellent opportunity to join a market leading power infrastructure company
This is an excellent opportunity to join a £35bn turnover power engineering business in a leadership position which is currently involved in enormous infrastructure projects in the UK. You would be joining their ambitious and expanding power systems consultancy business, which sells power system studies consultancy services across the EMEA region.
They have an excellent reputation as a business and employer.
You will be responsible for managing the consultancy business- everything from managing performance of employees, performing technical consulting duties and growing the customer base through networking, business development and upselling. As the revenue and project pipeline of the business grows you would also be responsible for growing the team.
On a technical level you would be performing studies like volt drops, load flows, harmonic studies, relay settings calculations etc. and also attending technical meetings to consult with clients. As you are managing the EMEA region there will be an element of international travel involved.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Manage P&L for the consultancy business
- Line management duties for consultancy business staff
- Technically consulting on a range of issues with electrical infrastructure companies across EMEA
- Performing Power System Studies (ie. Volt Drop, P28, Harmonics etc.)
- Business development
- General Business Management Duties as required
- Experience performing power system studies
- Experience managing power systems engineers
- Worked across a range of voltage levels up to 400kV
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Experience winning power systems consultancy business
- Experience running a P&L
- Company car / allowance
- 25 days holiday
- Matched company pension scheme up to 10%
- Life cover
- BUPA Health Care
Location -Home based
Key Words - Power System Studies, kV, Electrical Infrastructure, Consultancy, DNO, Business Manager,
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please contact us urgently using one of the following methods:
Call Josh Whiting on or send an email to joshua.whiting@cordantrecruitment .com with your questions, CV and contact details
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job