We are working with a leading UK and international firm to find the newest addition to their Construction team. Due to recent growth and increase in instructions the firm is looking to recruit new talent. They are offering a competitive salary and remuneration package of up to £100,000 plus the benefits listed below.
The firm is ranked in the Legal 500 and has a stellar reputation in real estate and boasts a varied client portfolio. They work closely with multi-national corporations, public companies, professional partnerships, banks, and financial institutions as well as owner managed businesses, private individuals, and start-ups.
- You will be expected to prepare agreements for clients which best reflect their interests and appropriate placing of risk. These agreements consist of standard form contracts or bespoke drafting. They will vary from project specific EPC and EPCM contracts to multi-party and collaborative working arrangements. They will also involve NEC and traditional JCT contracts.
- You will be working for with a myriad of clients including private and public institutions, property owners, develops, funders, contractors, specialist sub-contractors, suppliers and construction/design consultants.
- The role will also involve preventing the failure of construction projects affected by insolvency and advising on the recovery of project assets which have become ‘distressed’ through funding restrictions or insolvency.
- Have excellent academics, achieving a minimum 2:1 at Undergraduate level ideally redbrick or Oxbridge.
- Have at least 2 years’ previous qualified experience at a reputable firm and be able to demonstrate a strong track record.
- Have first-class communication, outstanding developing skills, and entrepreneurial flair.
- Have experience mainly in contentious construction, particularly of the Pre-action Protocol for Construction and Engineering Disputes, mediation, TCC litigation, adjudication, and arbitration.
- Have a good working knowledge of the most popular standard forms of construction contracts and solid experience of disputes relating to termination, defects, change, payment issues and professional negligence.
- Demonstrate a client orientated approach and a can-do attitude to ensure a positive work environment and excellent results.
- An impressive development framework which ensures that the correct training and support is offered at each stage of your career.
- Private medical cover.
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Long service award.
- Up to 27 days’ holiday per annum (buy or sell up to three days).
- Dental insurance & many more.
- A competitive salary of up to £100,000.
How to Apply
- We’d welcome speaking with you directly and confidentially.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Find out more about our current job opportunities here: https://qclegal.com
QC Legal is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, very much setting the industry benchmark, leading from the front and by example.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'