Construction Solicitor - Reading
My client is a leading full-service law firm which acts for a wide range of business, from start up and SMEs, to multinationals and FTSE250 companies as well as numerous public sector bodies and individual clients. My client is looking to add a Construction Solicitor to their office in Reading with at least 1 - 4 years PQE.
The responsibilities of the successful Construction Solicitor will be as follows:
* Providing accurate, relevant and specific legal advice and guidance to Clients
* Seek a greater understanding of the client industries - increase commercial awareness
* Representing clients, in both contentious and non-contentious matters
* Promoting the services and reputation of the team and firm
* Continually seeking growth opportunities
* Taking responsibility for personal development
* To proactively participate / contribute within the team & firm
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
** You must have a background in contentious and non-contentious Construction Law.
** Must hold a valid Law Society Practicing Certificate
** IT literate - adept in the use of Word/Outlook /TFB or similar
** Consistently good academics - A/Bs in A'levels; 2:1 degree or above
This is an opportunity to join a leading international law firm which will offer a very competitive salary and generous benefits package.
I urge you to apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact Jonathan Hoose, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website www.douglas-scott.co.uk for more legal positions in London and the South East.
- Construction Law