Construction Site Manager
Westray Recruitment Consultants is working with a first class distribution and storage client who are searching for a Construction Site Manager. With a turnover in excess of £20 million, our client is currently undergoing significant development and re-design of one of their sites, therefore are in need of an experienced Site Manager to work on a 1 year fixed term contract at the client site in Blyth.
- Providing technical support to the engineering department
- Assisting the Projects Engineer focused on delivery of the company specific desired programme
- Preparation and supervision of construction and engineering works with a focus on cost and programme control
- Managing and supervising contractors and consultants
- Liaising with Statutory Undertakers and third Parties
- Issuing Permits to Work to contractors and third parties
- Preparing of reports and documents
- Carrying out inspections and surveys
- Adhering to all health and safety guidelines and ensure all staff members are working in line with processes.
- Must have experience of working in a site management role
- Minimum Five years' experience working in engineering or construction
- Good record of cost control and programme management
- Working knowledge of NEC contracts and the Construction and Design Management Regulations
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an Engineering or Construction related subject
- Full driving licence
- Good communicator (written and verbal)
- Good team worker to contribute to a dynamic group
- Experience of working in a Principal Contractor role
- AutoCAD experience would be beneficial
This is a 1 year fixed term contract working day shift and is based in Blyth.
This role is offering a salary of £30,000 to £40,000
POINT OF CONTACT
Please get in touch with Katherine Rivett to find out more details. She is available on or at
- site management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"