Crewit resourcing are recruiting for a Construction Manager/Site Manager to join our client's team with in the Roads/highways/civils division, experience of road civils construction is key for this role.
This role is responsible for the safe delivery of construction works. The Construction/Site Manager is the lead for all delivery and must manage the site management resources across the project to ensure safe and productive delivery of work.
The purpose of the role is to manage the works and ensure that they are completed safely, on time and within the allocated budget. The site Manager has a duty to report into the PMO (Main office) to ensure that best practice can be cascaded through pour other sites and safety lessons can be shared. The role is process and standard driven. A Site Manager ensures we build the design to the stated quality.
The Site Manager is responsible for:
• The safe management and delivery of works on site.
• Ensuring all HSE and CDM criteria are adhered to.
• Ensuring all required reports, audits and quality requirements are undertaken and reported on.
• The delivery schedule and must ensure that all required materials are ordered in sufficient time to allow installation.
• You are expected to be an example of safe working practices
• For the safety and well -being of the entire site based personnel and the environment around the site.
• The site manager is responsible to communicate any site based issues to the Construction / project manager for review.
To be successful in this role we require the following qualifications/experience.
• Diploma, Degree, HND or other work based qualifications.
• Experience of working on the Highways/Roads and civils
• Excellent knowledge of construction and Highway/road rules and regulations
• SMSTS or SSSTS qualifications required
• Experience of working on major Civils and highways projects
• Ability to work with and manage people
• Ability to inspire and promote safe working practices
• Working experience of controlling a budget
• Ability to allocate sufficient resources and manpower.
• A positive attitude in pressure situations with complex technical and safety requirements.
- Civil Engineering
- Site Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job