Our client is the UK’s largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership, turning over £115m per annum from 19 locations across East Anglia and the South East.
They are currently recruiting for a Construction Service Technician to join the established team at their Albourne branch, based in West Sussex.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with construction machinery sold by the company’s sales department.
- Sound knowledge of Construction machinery
- Basic understanding of Agricultural equipment
- including combines and balers
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Has the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and to customer demands, including long hours and weekend cover (rota based)
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in the use of computers
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Good general appearance
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Full clean driver’s license
- Be self-motivated
- Service Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job