Our client is the UK’s largest agricultural, construction and ground care machinery dealership, turning over £115m per annum from 19 locations across East Anglia and the South East.
Founded in 1898, our family owned firm supplies a wide range of machinery; from garden mowers and chainsaws to combine harvesters and construction excavators as well as selling a huge selection of clothing, footwear, garden sundries and DIY products across 19 country stores.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Construction Service Technician at their Benington Branch, based in Hertfordshire.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with Construction machinery sold by the company’s sales departments.
- Sound knowledge of Construction machinery
- Basic understanding of Agricultural equipment
- including combines and balers
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Has the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Be self-motivated
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job