Our Client is looking for a Construction Secretary who will work within the Construction Department supporting the Contracts Managers and Site Management teams.
They will need a strong Secretarial/Admin background with good Microsoft knowledge with particular emphasis on Word and Excel; highly organised and able to take instruction as well as working on their own initiative; able to work to tight deadlines. They will also need to be flexible to meet the needs of the department.
Below is a description of some of the duties involved:
- Monitoring email / telephone calls and prioritising for action.
- Diary management.
- Compiling external / internal correspondence.
- Minute taking, meeting preparation, servicing meetings.
- Admin support for Contracts Managers and site teams.
- Maintaining training matrix for site staff and booking training where necessary to ensure statutory compliance; issuing / ensuring site compliance with H&S policy; ordering / monitoring sites supplies; maintaining holiday spreadsheet and weekly sickness/absence spreadsheet.
- Recording weekly build progress; creation / maintenance of construction programmes.
- Co-ordinating the collection and preparation of information for Group / operating reports.
- Maintenance of office files.
- Operating our internal COINS system to run reports (COINS experience would be an advantage, but in-house training would be given)
- Reception cover - lunch time / absence cover on a rota basis.
Salary £9.80 per hour - The package includes pension, life assurance and bonus
Temp to perm role Full time
9.00am to 5pm
Own transport essential
*we shall only respond to candidates with the relevant experience for this role*