Construction Sales Executive
Are you a keen salesperson looking for a new position? Experienced working within a construction/civils market?
Due to expansion, Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Sales Executive on behalf a client based in the Birmingham area. This growing company have become one of the UK's leading suppliers of civils and drainage products to a range of sectors. As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for incoming sales enquiries and calls as well as driving new sales. My client are offering a very competitive salary package of £18k-£25k and commission structure on top of this.
Main Duties Will Include:
- Handle incoming calls, emails and web enquires.
- Record all the customers' information and requirements into our CRM system.
- Finding new business through tele-sales calls.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Keep CRM system up to date and schedule follow up calls.
- Introducing yourself to companies and persuading customers to use you.
- Overcoming problems/worries customers might have in order to convert the sale.
- Prorating workloads during busy periods.
- Obtaining new sale leads.
- Converting sales enquiries into orders.
- Working with the sales manager to achieve/exceed monthly targets.
Candidates Must Be:
- Computer literate.
- Target driven.
- Great over the telephone.
- Quick thinking.
- Able to prioritise workloads.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Hold a Full and Clean UK Driving License.
Although no sales and construction experience is needed, it would be advantageous if the candidate did have experience in the sectors.
Salary will be dependent on experience but will be between £18k-£25k and a competitive commission structure on top of this which would bump the basic salary up.
Please apply now for a confidential discussion about the role.
- civil engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job