Hours: 8am- 5:30pm
Salary: £18,000-£21,000 dependant on experience
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress onto a sales role after a minimum of 1 year’s service. The candidate will need to be a highly motived individual and be able to deal with a sometimes pressured environment; they will be responsible for looking after the demands of a very busy sales team whom are target driven.
We will require someone to have a driving license.
- Provide consistent management of the temporary workforce, making sure all bookings are filled on a daily basis with the appropriately qualified staff.
- Ensure we obtain right to work from all candidates before placing in a position.
- Placing/managing adverts on a number of different sites on a daily basis.
- Liaise with the appropriate staff involved both internally and externally to enable the smooth running of all contracts.
- Deal with all problems and complaints swiftly, where unable to do so passing them to the relevant Consultant or Branch Manager.
- Manage all contracts cost effectively.
- Entering candidates details onto the database from ad response taken over the phone.
- Review all current processes, identifying ways to improve the service and time taken to recruit.
- Process timesheets for the team.
- Assisting with admin for the resourcer.