3R consulting are thrilled to be working with a nationally recognised recruitment brand who, as part of their exciting growth plans for the Construction division, are looking for ambitious, confident individuals who are looking to continue their career as a Construction Recruitment Consultant within their expanding Trades & Labour division in Central Birmingham.
Ideally you will have at least 12 months 360-degree recruitment experience in a Construction or a similar recruitment environment and be looking for a home within a recognised, growing and dynamic business.
If that is you, then we believe our client may have the ideal environment for you?
Once employed by my client you will find.
- A structured training programme with a specific internal development team that will give you all the support you need to develop your career
- It is NOT un-reasonable to aim for promotion at least every six months if that is what you desire. Similarly, a steadier approach and tailored growth is welcomed providing that you are satisfied, and your ambitions are met.
- There are clearly laid out paths for further development into senior and management roles
- The business will support you through accredited external training courses where relevant to your agreed career plan
- Personal and team incentives all year round including social events, team building and competitions.
If you are considering a move, then now is a great time to consider joining my client.
Drop me a CV or call me for a confidential chat.
- Business Development
- Construction Recruitment
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job