Due to expansion for our Portsmouth based client, a new opportunity has become available for a Recruitment Consultant to join a growing and successful technical engineering firm and will be working closely with one of the Directors on the Construction Division.
Our client is offering £25k - £30k starting salary, and you can earn up to 25% in commission.
About this company?
- A young but very successful recruitment firm; award winners, 0% staff turnover, grown year on year since establishment
- Impressive client base in the UK
- Ambitious plans for growth over the next 5 years
- Due to continued success they are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their growing division
The ideal candidate?
- An experienced Recruitment Consultant within the Construction market - it's not essential but this or something similar would be an advantage
- Looking to earn more and progress their career even further with an upcoming company
- Money motivated / career orientated
- A great relationship builder with both candidates and client
- Not afraid of sales
What's in it for you?
- A warm desk with clients ready to go but will it will need developing
- A great team including highly experienced and successful recruiters
- Career progression promotional structures
- Can earn up to 25% in commission
- Work within a fun team where you will be looked after
Ivory Jacobs are a Recruitment to Recruitment agency based in Whiteley, Hampshire with an offering across the South of the UK. We offer a boutique service but on a very grand scale. We supply for the industries top recruitment agencies to work for, including award winning SME's through to globally well-known and iconic recruitment agencies. As a candidate working with us, you will be safe in the knowledge that you would only ever be sent to the very best. We can work with you to find talent and opportunities across Hampshire, Dorset, and Thames Valley & Surrey. From placing ambitious graduates and proven sales professionals into their first recruitment role, to headhunting and placing Recruitment Consultants, Team Leaders/Managers and Directors we enable businesses to achieve their vision by providing them with first class talent. Call us now to find out what we can do to help you to secure one of the best recruitment roles in the marketplace.
If this sounds like your #dreamjob then this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Apply now with your CV or contact me directly on LinkedIn (Elle Stephenson at Ivory Jacobs).
Ivory Jacobs act as an advertising capacity on behalf of this vacancy. Ivory Jacobs are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Ivory Jacobs specialise in placing people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant and Senior Recruitment Consultant.