A number of commercial roles have become live from a huge contract that our consultancy client has secured.
The end client is prestigious entity and is known the world over.
The roles include Assistant Commercial Manager, Commercial Manager, Senior Commercial Manager /LEAD positions
The role will be based in Bristol, near Bristol Parkway station. A truly excellent role for a candidate wishing to join the company on a Permanent basis
The successful Senior Commercial Manager candidate will have the following background:
Solid Contract management and negotiation skills.
- Ensuring best value in the acquisition of goods and services across a number of indirect categories
- Acting as a category expert whilst providing advice and guidance to all key individuals in purchasing and contracting
- Leading complex category management activities, ensuring that is compliant and risk free
- Designing, develop and execute sourcing strategies and contracting plans for a diverse range of goods and services.
- Developing a sustainable procurement strategy, including the tools and processes for exceptional supplier relationship management, policies and guidance, ensuring fit for purpose and value for money.
- A proven track record in category and contract management
Contract management experience
- Procurement activities
- Managing the contract and looking at the overall Business strategy
- Play a part in the commercial agreements with stakeholders
- Very strong Communication with senior stakeholders
- Issuing weekly and monthly reports as necessary
- Developing and delivering commercial procurement strategies.
- Involved in Contract negotiations
- MUST have a background of working in a Commercial capacity
If you suit any of the other roles, please apply to this role, I have a total of 60 positions available!
Your application will be reviewed by BlueCrest Recruitment. BlueCrest Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you within the next 14 days if your application has been successful and have been selected for an interview
- Project Management
- construction manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job