We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a specialist multi-disciplined practice offering Consultancy and Construction services across a diverse client base. The company specialise and work across a multitude of different industries including Retail, Banking & Finance, Commercial, Educational and Industrial.
This role is UK wide and you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director. The successful individual will have accountability & responsibility for the successful delivery of various projects as directed. It is important for the successful individual to have fully detailed experience of successfully managing schemes under CDM2015 conditions of contract. The successful candidate will possess a clear track record of commercial aptitude in delivering projects on or under budget.
Construction Project Manager Position Overview
- A proven and experienced Project Manager required to join a specialist multi-disciplined practice offering Consultancy and Construction services.
- The successful individual needs to be flexible for a varied range of construction projects - from retail fit out, temporary structures through to large industrial construction.
- In return for your services, the client is offering an opportunity to work on exciting construction projects, in a fast paced environment where each day brings a fresh challenge.
Construction Project Manager Position Requirements
- Ability to manage projects ensuring the number one priority is Health & Safety in everything undertaken
- Committed and enthusiastic approach with the need to lead as example and be flexible as required
- Excellent communication skills
- Preference that a similar post has been upheld previously
- HND, HNC or Degree Desirable
Construction Project Manager Position Remuneration
- £40,000 - £50,000 salary per annum dependent upon experience
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job