We are looking for a hugely enthusiastic, dynamic and talented Project Manager to work on the delivery of our planned refurbishment programme around a number of our resorts.
You must have experience of delivering 5* hotel refurbishment projects from inception to completion and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
The autonomous hands on, resort based role consists of the in-house coordination and liaison with Operational team and external Consultants to deliver the projects throughout the Group to ensure objectives are achieved in terms of specific performance, time, cost and quality under guidance of The Project Director.
The Projects will range from the complete refurbishment of a Grade II Georgian Mansion House Spa Hotel to the Development of a new build 2,000sqm Spa Block.
This role is based in Henlow, Bedfordshire, projects will be on all the resorts throughout the Group and therefore travel between resorts and Day Spas will be required.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 5 years’ experience in managing Hotel Refurbishment schemes in the UK Construction Industry, and will be qualified to a professional level. (APM Certified, RIBA or RICS etc). Candidate will ideally be AutoCAD literate.
- Communicate information clearly and confidently and cope well whilst working to tight deadlines and under pressure;
- Exercise professional judgement to resolve design problems during planning, design management and construction
- Build and maintain constructive working relationships with all team members (internal and external);
- Regularly report and provide support to the Project Director on all project related matters;
- Liaise with key Stakeholders, including company's Head office, internal departments, building control and external consultants and contractors;
- Manage the design team throughout planning, design, building control and construction processes from inception through to completion;
- Review and monitor the design team and contractor information to ensure that it meets with the company's requirements in terms of content and completeness; Monitor and review the contractor H&S documentation and performance on site;
- Review and monitor the contractor construction programmes and methodologies to ensure they comply with the contract requirements;
- Directly manage and supervise individual projects, using direct employed labour, purchasing materials and ensuring the projects are completed on time and to budget.
- Manage and work with the internal design team and contractors to ensure quality and project information is issued in a timely and complete format and that all relative planning conditions and regulatory matters are complied with.
We have great benefits, including employee discount, gym membership, and much more.
If you think this is the perfect role for you then we want to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job