This independent and privately owned programme and project management consultancy work with a range of clients within the Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare, Retail and Transport sectors.
The company work with clients to deliver a range of Capital Construction and Refurbishment Projects on time and to budget.
As part of an expansion the company are looking to recruit 2 Construction Project Managers to deliver a number of new build and refurbishment projects within the fast paced Retail sector and the Commercial office sectors.
With experience working for a Project Management consultancy, the successful candidate will undertake a range of duties including:
- Agreeing project scope with key stakeholder
- Providing advice on the management of projects
- Carrying out risk assessments & generating method statements
- Setting up Project Controls
- Preparing project plans/schedules of works
- Undertaking site audits and inspections
- Managing specialist subcontractors onsite
- Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- Overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
- Reporting to the client or senior stakeholders on progress
- Ensuring the project is delivered on time and to budget.
- Quality management
This is an exciting role for an individual who has a Degree in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying (or similar)
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL BE WORKING FOR OR WILL HAVE WORKED FOR a Project Management Consultancy delivering Construction and refurbishment projects within the Commercial Office or Retail sectors
The candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of setting up project controls, and managing projects/packages of works to time and budget.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary, annual bonus, contributory pension, excellent pension, medical, 25 days annual leave, ongoing training & development and excellent career progression opportunities. The candidate will also get the chance to work on some varied and interesting projects, within a diverse and interesting project portfolio.
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Cost Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"