Construction Consultancy Project Manager -Birmingham
A well-established construction consultancy, specialising in Residential and Infrastructure, situated in near Solihull are seeking a Project Manager to join their expanding Birmingham office
The Project Manager
As the Project Manager, you will ideally have 6+ years Project Management experience preferably with MRICS or MAPM and have a proven track record of working on Residential and Infrastructure projects, as well as:
- Client facing, well presented and articulate
- Construction related degree and Construction Consultancy experience
- At least 6 years experience as a construction Project manager
- Sound knowledge of the Project Management process
- Must have good experience of overseeing highways, in-situ concrete structures, services and drainage works to adoptable standards.
- To have a proven track record of delivering large sites for housebuilder, landowners or land promoters.
The Project Manager role involves managing the successful implementation and delivery of projects to ensure that they are on time, to high quality and within the specified budget. The successful Project Manager will be delivering specialist project delivery services and have contact with the client up to MD level.
- Up to £70,000
- Contributory Pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement
PLEASE NOTE: This role will only be suitable for someone with current or extremely recent UK Construction experience working for a Consultancy and MUST have operated in a CLIENT FACING ROLE in a Project Management Capacity both pre and post contract.
If you are a Consultancy based Project Manager and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James on .
Birmingham / Consultancy / Project Manager / Residential / Infrastructure
- Birmingham / Consultancy / Project Manager / Residential / Infrastructure
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job