Construction Planner to co-ordinate and manage the planning and programming element of the works for a New Build project in Salford.
- Recording of 'as built' information to develop more reliable construction programmes
- Developing baseline programs, monitoring and updating progress, progress reporting, plus reviewing programs in existence
- Assess and plan time, resources and material for projects
- Produce support documentation for submission on Extension of Time applications
Successful candidates will be required to demonstrate the following skills:
- Proficient in the use of the main construction planning software packages (Power Project, Primavera, MS Project)
- Identification of the planned programme and critical path(s)
- Establishing provisions in the contract for submission and approval of programmes
- Linkage to sub-contract programmes
- Preparation of progress reports
- Preparation and maintenance of as built records to establish start/finish dates, intermittent working, accurate progress
- Supporting extension of time applications, awards and basis assessment.
- Preparation of delay analysis using accepted techniques
Please call Neesha Kanani on for further information.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.