Construction Materials Technician
RHL are currently recruiting for a Construction Materials Technician based in Portlaoise, Ireland.
- Carry out materials testing in compliance with UKAS/INAB and EU Standards, completing work sheets correctly and providing quality reports where required to do so
- Advise Team Leader of training requirements of technicians and temporary staff.
- Assist with training of junior technicians and temporary staff.
- Familiarise yourself with the company Health and Safety Statement and ensure all activities under your control comply with it.
- Responsible for the upkeep of the daily system checks i.e. tanks, temps & balance checks. You should ensure that the checks are done each day and that any faults are repaired and/or reported.
- Collection of samples, cubes and site testing, as and when required.
A background in construction materials testing and a driving licence is essential for this role.
RHL are interested in speaking with Technicians at various levels within Materials Testing, from Trainee Technician up to Team Leader. Please apply with your CV or contact Becky Round -
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'