My client is currently looking for an experienced, ambitious Construction Manager to head up a prestigious high rise residential development, Located in Central London. This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a Tier 1 Developer and really improve your experience in the field.
This role will require a high level of professionalism and confidence in negotiations, managing contractual risk as well as establishing and maintaining the procurement strategy of the business.
The right candidate will have a strong knowledge and experience in setting up and maintaining policies and processes, communication channels between the different business departments as they continually grow. For the successful candidate my client will pay up to £85,000 + competitive package.
- Significant project management experience in the residential sector
- A thorough understanding of the total project life cycle, from dealing with strategic issues at concept stage, through all of the operational stages to completion and post-project review
- Excellent knowledge and experience of all of the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Experience of leading project management commissions for medium to large sized residential construction projects (£20m-£70m+) of medium to high complexity
- Excellent knowledge of construction industry technical matters, such as different procurement routes, value management and value engineering, particularly in a residential context
- People management experience in the context of managing medium to large sized project teams (e.g managing the Design Team & Contractor)
- Experience of managing the financial aspects of a project
- Ability to travel to projects based across London
Key Required Attributes
The successful applicant will be required to have:
- Outstanding experience in the construction industry from green field to high rise and high end finishes
- Have extensive knowledge working within Building and Construction field, particularly High-End residential/commercial projects.
- Have evident track of record as a Construction Manager or similar role (e.g. Senior Quantity Surveyor) in the construction industry
- Have a solid experience assisting in the running the commercial aspects of mid/large scale residential new build
If you would like to be considered for this role please apply within or alternatively contact Spencer at the London Office.
If you feel like this isnt the right opportunity for you but you are considering a move then please get in touch with me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job