My client, a reputable leading rail contractor is looking for a Construction Manager to work on Trackside Civils and Gantry Installations. You will be based in West London. You must have a PTS and rail experience to apply.
Brief overview of the role:
preparing the site and liaising with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and surveyors before construction work start.
developing the programme of work and strategy for making the project happen.
Planning ahead to provent problems on site before they occur, for example, planning the delivery and storage of equipment and materials.
making safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensuring regulations relating to health safety and the environment (HSE) are adherred to.
overseeing the running of several projects.
using construction management software packages to plan smooth work flows.
communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and the workforce.
* Technical and engineering skills, qualifications and experience
* Good communication skills
* Commercial & financial awareness
* Project engineering skills
* Problem solving skills
* Customer facing skills
* People management skills
* Supervisory skills
* Change management ability
* Ability to present and sell ideas, concepts & proposals to clients as part of tenders or projects.
* Flexibility and willingness to learn
* A credible, professional and engaged individual with excellent technical skills
* A team player able to ensure problems are identified and resolved at an early stage.
* A self motivated individual Direct Report(s): As may be appointed from time to time to meet the needs of the business and/ or particular project
PLEASE APPLY BELOW!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job