Construction Manager Electrical and Instrumentation
Construction Manager(Electrical and Instrumentation) - up to £700 per day inside ir35 - 12 - 24 months - Hertfordshire - onsite - one stage interview - Sector: Manufacturing / Hazardous Material
Yolk Recruitment are looking for a Construction Manager (Electrical and Instrumentation) to work with an exciting green technology and manufacturing client.
This is an exciting opportunity to supervise the construction execution of several important construction projects across the site.
- Construction supervision of plant projects. Responsible for ensuring timely construction of projects, to agreed manning budgets and to delivered to the quality requirements.
- Knowledge of ATEX and the checks required to accept plant completion is highly desirable
- Ensure input and commentary to the planning of construction materials ordering, delivery, installation, and commissioning of equipment.
- Take part in the pre-qualification of sub-contractors to be used on the program.
- Support Sub-contractors with the preparation fo the site and supporting the safer execution with alignment of permit preparation and resolving TQ's in the field that may require technical coordination.
- Removing roadblocks on site, so that sub-contractors can continue with their works.
- Work with sub-contractors to provide timely reporting of project progress and identification of issues which may affect schedule, budget or quality ( e.g. Field Instructions and change management, quality alerts and holding sub-contractors accountable to complete corrective actions)
- Ensure all projects are carried out in accordance with COMAH Industry and local regulations.
- Provide contractor inductions and competency assessments.
- Review contractor method statements and risk assessments and arranges for suitable Permits to Work for project areas.
- Participate in and identify support/scope for Constructability Reviews as required.
- Ensure all construction and demolition waste is disposed of in the correct manner
- Working knowledge of QA/QC installation procedures and test plans.
- Must be a non smoker
- Good working knowledge of the relevant H&S legislation for the relevant country.
- Experience in working with project controls for monitoring progress and cost control.
- ATEX knowledge of installations checks and records.
- Site Management Safety Training - experience of working with operations and construction permits with live site working and construction safety assessments
- Site Management Safety Training
- Supervisory experience within a brownfield and or greenfield multi-discipline execution team across Client and EPC teams.
- Hold or knowledgeable in CDM/IOSHH/NEBOSH qualifications.
- Basic understanding of Production, Maintenance, Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental and Administration practices
- Plant handover (Mechanical completion) and configuring plant ready for Commissioning and operational handover.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'