Our client is recruiting for a Construction Management Accountant to join their Manchester team!
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 Per Annum
Our client has an exciting opportunity to join their successful and expanding finance team in their head office in Manchester. They’re looking for an Accountant with experience within Construction.
A really good chance to get in with a fast-moving, forward-thinking company, who can support your personal/professional growth and progression.
- Preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Management Accounts
- Finance partnering with our Project Managers and Site Management teams,
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations and analysis
- VAT Reconciliation
- Accrual, Journals
- Quarterly VAT Returns
- Year End Accounts support
- Performance Analysis
- Team Management - liaising with both internal staff and suppliers to resolve issues
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant or Part Qualified (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA etc)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Experience in a property OR construction environment is preferable
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- On-site gym membership and parking
- Career progression & opportunities
- Additional company benefits
About our client:
Our client is a dynamic and active property development company with offices in Manchester, Birmingham and London. They are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated people, able to work at a fast pace to join its expanding team. Good remuneration on a project by project basis and the opportunity to grow with the company.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'