Morgan Hunt are recruiting for an experienced or newly qualified Construction Lecturer to work for a leading FE College in Lancashire. The role will be 3 days a week delivering HE HNC Construction on a classroom basis.
Responsibilities of a Construction Lecturer:
- Working in the Construction department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
- Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
- Delivery of HNC Construction in a FE College
Requirements of a Construction Lecturer:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
- Experience of delivering the subject.
- A related Degree is desirable
- A current DBS or willing to apply for one
For more info on the role in Lancashire, please contact Harriet on . Thanks.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'