MMP Consultancy are currently working with a reputable Public-Sector organisation to resource a Construction Inspector on a permanent contract.
Relevant candidates will have experience working with quality assurance within construction, better suited to housing, attention to detail, contractor management and excellent communication skills.
* Identify issues early and report to appropriate stakeholders, managing the contractor input.
* Ensure the effective delivery of a service in partnership with Project Managers to direct the quality and completion of requirements to be carried out
* Manage risk throughout construction, identifying and implementing a plan.
* Provide high detail high quality reports for defects and wider issues.
* Consistent customer service through the cost effective and high calibre delivery of the scheduled work.
* Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support delivery of the development programme.
* Advise on queries and issues, ensuring that their expectations are managed and proactive resolutions identified.
* Update and maintain systems and records of all information surrounding property condition and strategy. Consistently auditing this data for quality assurance.,
* All policies and procedures are adhered to ensure best practice
Our client will ideally be looking for you to have experience of health and safety within construction, managing contractors, internal liaison with project management, ability to work independently, ability to write and amend specifications of work and proven experience of inspecting construction (Residential new build and refurbishment)
Member of CWCI, CIOB, RICS or CABE Preferable.
Minimum HNC/HND or equivalent in Construction or related background
Health and Safety Training (i.e. CSCS)
Further Details below:
* Permanent Contract
* 35 hours per week
* £45,000 Per Annum + Benefits
- Quality Assurance
- Social Housing
- Contractor Management
- Site Manager
- New Build
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job