We are currently recruiting for an experienced Construction Health and Safety Advisor at the London Borough of Islington to provide specialised advice in relation to construction health and safety and welfare issues.
Pay rate: £20.69-£22.34/hour PAYE or £25.77-£27.88 Umbrella
Contract: ongoing interim position
Your duties will include:
• To provide technical advice on a wide range of health and safety issues arising from construction activities.
• To assist in the procurement of construction work.
• To ensure that exceptional health and safety standards are maintained.
• To assist in developing fire safety policies in accordance with changes in legislation.
• To carry out routine and ad-hoc construction site safety audits.
• To lead on the investigation of accidents and incidents within the Housing Repairs Service.
The ideal candidate will have:
• NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate
• Demonstrable experience within housing or in the construction industry.
• Knowledge of and ability to advise on health and safety legislation.
• Experience of developing policies.
• Experience to carry out site safety audits and inspections.
This role will require you to obtain a Basic satisfactory clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
If you feel like you have the necessary skills and passion to succeed within this role or know someone who does, please apply below today!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'