Construction Finance Administrator
A very well established company based in St Melons are looking for a Construction Finance Administrator to join their friendly team.
- Salary of up to £24,000
- 26 days plus 8 stat holidays
- Contributory pension
- Charity, fund raising day and company event rewards
- Christmas Shutdown
- Internal Lottery
- Strong I.T. skills - Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Outlook
- Invoicing experience essential possible Sales/ Purchase Ledger background
- Background in preferably Construction or Engineering
- Liaison between internal and external departments over the telephone e.g. suppliers
- Problem Solving skills
- Strong Administration skills - Data Input
- Accuracy - great attention to detail
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Able to direct calls to the relevant people
- Handling data and private information
- You will be doing a very varied role. The duties will range from liaising with site managers/ admin and suppliers, to achieve accurate figures, dates and to obtain delivery details. You will be checking through invoices that are process in another head office location, there can be discrepancies that can cause problems with delivery or payment, it will take a keen eye and detailed checks to ensure corrections are made as quickly as possible to solve any queries or problems. Ensuring the payments have or can be made on time, also a little document control, uploading site information including drawings etc. There may be secretarial duties but very rarely, booking meetings and scheduling management diaries if needed.
If this role sounds ideal for you, please send your CV immediately or for further information, please contact Natalie at the Cardiff branch of Randstad
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Purchase Ledger
- Purchase Orders
- Sales Ledger
- Sales Support
- Sales Administrator
- Supplier invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'