Do you want the opportunity to working for on of London's Largest self build housing associations based out of the Leamington Spa, West Midlands office?
As the Construction Director, you will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and be responsible for the Contracts Managers, Project Managers and Site Managers, delivering very high quality homes across
- Car allowance
- Double match Pension
- recession proof business
- Responsible for effectively managing the Construction function to ensure best practices are followed, costs are controlled, the Department maximises revenue generation and contribution to the company's operating profit and increases the value added to the company.
- Identify critical path issues such as services and put plans in place to meet key dates.
- Identify in advance a schedule of information required to meet the build programme and circulate as necessary
- Liaise with the Head of Commercial on the appointment of suitable sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources and expertise to achieve required quality within agreed timescales
- Monitor and inspect developments regularly to ensure that all quality control procedures are being adhered to and that the highest standards of build are being achieved and reflected in good results
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the company's needs.
If this role is of interest please apply. Or if you would like more information on the role, please speak to Coral on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job