We are a well-established holiday lodge leisure company and this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a progressive and ambitious expansion. Reporting to the CEO your role will be leading all construction activities across multiple sites to ensure cost-effective execution of our projects in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, programme, and safety requirements.
- Timely delivery of projects as per construction drawings and specifications
- Health & Safety to include preparation of Construction stage H&S Plan and implementation of the same
- The selection of sub-contractors and suppliers and provision of performance and cost feedback
- Attend and participate in regular contractor/management/progress meetings
- Coordinate any required testing and completion of as built drawings
- Timely and accurate reporting for daily activities, site records, H&S recording, measuring and recording quantities for valuation purposes, weekly labour, plant, materials , progress photographs
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Min 5 Years’ experience as a Site Manager
- Track record of managing within budget and time
- Good IT skills
- Ability to Drive Programme forward and deliver on time
- High level of Quality Standards
- Hold a valid SMSTS Certificate
- Driver’s license
Your experience will have been gained in Site management in Civils or Groundworks for either a construction company doing house building, commercial work or a civil engineering firm, you will have a good understanding of budgets, valuations, costs and contractual requirements and have experience in completing monthly valuations. A practical, determined approach coupled with flexibility and the ability to solve problems will be highly beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent man management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent self-organization skills and ability to organize others
- A responsible and reliable attitude
- A coachable attitude and be a team player
- An ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
You would be based at our Head Office in Sheffield, although the successful candidate will spend the majority of their time on our sites/projects across the Midlands and North East
Negotiable Salary depending on experience.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job