Our client is a leading engineering and project services company who provide bespoke solutions across several marine related sectors. Due to recent projects won they now require Construction Coordinator to provide the Senior / Lead Construction Engineer with assistance and control of construction work items and components. This involves working closely with other functional departments, the preparation and maintenance of specific control documentation such as work instruction documents, maintaining quality of all assets produced and reporting on construction progress as required.
- To ensure that all processes are aligned and function between construction and the relevant departments such as cost controllers, procurement, expediting and others.
- Assisting the Construction Manager, Senior / Lead Construction Engineer in delivering the construction phase of multiple projects in the most effective and efficient way.
- Assisting cost controllers with the appropriate interface of project costs during construction/construction activities.
- Using the business computer system to identify shortages
- Liaise with other departments to ensure project requirements are met
- Create dispatch requests and liaise with suppliers for arranging transport
- Assist with Problem solving exercises in relation to company policies, procedures and the ERP system IFS.
- Ensure efficient and effective material movements to satisfy the project and system requirements.
- Assisting newly recruited construction engineers in the use of software essential for construction work scope (IFS) and helping them familiarise them with the folder system
- Ownership and responsibility for delivering completed and signed document packs to archives and required copies past to clients as required.
- Reviewing and making sure construction procedures are being used and are relevant.
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plans and review with PM/SE
- Minute taking during construction meetings and ensuring prompt circulation
- Familiarisation and use of practices/templates/guidelines.
- Ensure document packages have had included any NCR's if applicable
- Ensure all relevant procedures are followed in the role.
- Support Construction engineers with regards to timer files and allocation of time for construction activities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'