A well-established contractor based in Northumberland are looking to employ an administrator to join their team. As an award winning business who operate within the residential and commercial sectors, they provide a range of joinery and building services within the construction industry.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for the following;
- Sending out subcontractor enquiries and filing returned quotations
- Chasing up Subcontractor returns
- Responding to Subcontract queries
- Raising subcontract orders
- Preparing tender submissions
- Preparing and updating site and H&S files
- Obtaining materials quotations and ordering
- Updating additional works spreadsheets
- Preparing and updating O&M Manuals
The client is looking for someone who has a passion for administration, enjoys working in a busy environment, can contribute to a team and is willing to learn. A background in construction could be beneficial as you would be updating construction online and CHAS websites.
You will need to be self-motivated and be able to work to deadlines but in return they can offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a growing business.
- Health Safety
- Tender Submissions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'