Tate are recruiting for a Construction Administrator to join an established company based in Poole. This is a permanent role offering a salary of £18,000 - £22,000
This is a varied role which will involve -
- Document control for projects and managing schedules
- Updating spreadsheets on Excel
- Monitoring procurement costs
- Reviewing technical drawings
- Assisting with project launches
- Building relationships with suppliers, sub-contractors, consultants, statutory bodies
The ideal candidate will need -
- Construction experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous Document Controller experience
- Experience using Excel
This is a rare opportunity to join a growing company who also offering free parking and an immediate start.
For more information please contact Emily Jenkins at Tate on or apply.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- document control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job