£18,000 - £24,000 DPE
Do you have a passion for the construction industry?
Are you organised with the ability to multi task?
Do you want to work for a friendly hard working team?
If you answered yes to these questions, then this is the role for you! Interaction recruitment are delighted to be working with a local contractor who are keen to recruit for a passionate and motivated construction administrator to join them on a permanent basis.
The main duties of the role will be:
· Completing weekly reports
· Completing a weekly HSE report
· Ensuring all contractors on site have the correct qualifications
· Filing and archiving paperwork
· Order stationer and monitor supplies
· Arrange IT equipment and uniform for new starters
· Send out meeting requests and make sure tea, coffee etc. is prepared for weekly meetings
· Prepare paperwork for weekly and monthly meetings
· Complete property handover packs
· Provide daily support to Project Managers and Site Managers when required
· Occasional minute taking
· Answering the telephone
For more information on this role please contact Donna Crook at Interaction recruitment on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job